Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Wednesday

I worked out this morning and she works us so hard.  It feels good and I think I am getting stronger.   When we got home I couldn't figure why people were watering their lawn and it took me a minute to realize it was watering day so I was a little late turning everything on. Oliver has been really wanting to go to McDonald's for lunch so we went today and got some nuggets.  Afterwards we went to the park on the island and we had a lot of fun.  We played hide and seek with a bunch on kids and then Oliver waded in the water and got rocks out for Ruth to throw.  It was back to school night tonight and Randy and Terry came down to watch the kids which was really nice.  Casey had scouts so he met me their.  I rode my bike down and we rode bikes home together which was fun.  Isaac's teachers seems really nice.  He doesn't have homework just reading.  She is going to send a math homework page down if the kids want to do it they can or they can not.  She isn't going to track anything.  He can read any books he wants to also which is nice.  They aren't doing the math timing sheets, she had a computer program that is kind of like a game that the kids do at their own pace.  They don't have parent volunteer stuff so I think I will just go and eat lunch with him once a week.  Casey has the next two days off.  He is going to cut down trees and cut up Kelly's old car.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...