Monday, August 27, 2018

Monday

Work was busy today and I was tired when I was done but I did work 1/2 hour over so I can leave early on Friday a little bit.  I looked at the race cars and there are tickets for Saturday at 4:00.  I think I am going to get us tickets if that is OK.  I am meeting Karen on Wednesday to go food shopping so I was wondering where we should stay.  Should we stay in Kamas and drive down to SLC or should we start at my place and then move up to Kamas?  I am really good either way.  Oliver looked liked he felt better.  Poor Ruth that is hard when you fall asleep and wake up mad.  Been there done that.  It is hard to calm down.  I am excited for this weekend.  We could also go to Thanksgiving point instead of seeing racing cars.  I was worried about the noise level just a little bit.  So many choices.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...