Friday, September 7, 2018

Friday

Have a fun weekend Mom and Dad.  I am excited for you.  I hope that you had a fun day off Karen, that is awesome.  Today was good.  I worked out this morning.  The little kids were tired but they made it.  We ate lunch with Isaac at school and then stayed for recess.  It is fun to go and see all the kids.  We went to Lees and then Ruthie lost it so we just had some resting time.  We picked up Isaac and went to the library which was fun.  We got some new books to read.    I made tomato soup for dinner and it tasted good and no one ate it.  The kids are sleeping in a tent in the backyard tonight and they are super happy.  Everyone have a fun weekend.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...