Thursday, September 6, 2018

Jealous

I am so jealous Karen that you get the day off.  Sleeping in sounds like heaven.  Only one more day of class for this month.  I have two more months to get prepared for my presentation.  I need to get booking.  I do enjoy the classes.  I felt a lot better today and it helped me.  We booked our hotel room for Saturday night in Panquitch.  I am pretty excited about that one.  I hope it turns out good.  We met up with Kay and Jeff.  Julie was stressed and didn't come.  Robin came also and that is always fun.  We went to Walmart afterwards to get treats for the trip.  Everyone enjoy Friday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...