Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Wednesday

I am excited for your pump Karen, good job.  That will be so nice to have.  Today was good.  I worked out this morning and then Oliver had school.  He had a fun time and he made a super kid cape which was really cute.  I cleaned in the afternoon.  I am trying to deep clean once a week and I think it is helping.  After Isaac came home the boys played in the sprinklers.  The little kids both fell asleep while I was cooking dinner so it was an early night for them.  They need the sleep.  Casey had scouts so he was later coming home.  He fixed everyone flat tires and then Casey and Isaac went and pulled out all the thorn plants.  Love you guys and have a great night.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...