Thursday, September 6, 2018
Bonus
Today at work I got an email. They are having to turn off the power to the building for construction stuff so everyone got tomorrow off with pay. So bonus day off, yeah! Other than that it was just the usual here. Work is still busy. I hope everyone has a great Friday tomorrow. I am going to sleep in. Bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday
I had a nice day. I worked outside for most of the morning. I mowed the lawn and weeded and then planted daffodils. I worked on the compute...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment