Thursday, January 31, 2019

Almost there

I was very productive today and that felt nice.  I even got a couple of things done that have been on my desk for a long while.  Rachel, Isaac has been really sick.  I haven't seen him sleep in so many pictures.  Poor kid.  I am glad they got to rest.  Maybe one more day home wouldn't hurt him.  I met the Gumm gang for dinner and it was nice.  Red Robin was even fast.  They are usually so slow.  Everyone left afterwards and me and dad walked the mall to stretch out legs.  We came home and just vegged.  Robin, I think that is funny that Jenkins loves blankets.  That would make you fall asleep.  So nice and warm.  We are going up to Karen's house after work to hang out.  I am a little over my time so we can leave a little early.  If the kids feels better and it isn't a blizzard we can meet in Ogden.  We can decide on Saturday.  Next weekend I thought we could go to the aquarium to make up for not going in the blizzard.  I am really good with anything. Have a nice First day of February.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...