Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Wednesday

Today was about the same Isaac and Oliver stayed home and we watched movies all day.  It was a good day to have a fun new tv.  We watched Momma Mua 2 and I love that show.  I cry every time that song comes on.  Ruthie has been pooping in her underwear and then the rest in the potty.  I was giving her a prize if she went in the potty afterwards but I stopped that yesterday.  I think it helped her have a break through because she did great today.  She did keep pooping a tiny bit and getting a prize and then going back so she got a ton of prizes.  I dont care, I just hate poop in underwear.   I love your quilt Robin.  You are amazing.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...