Monday, January 28, 2019

Made it.

I made it through payroll Monday.  I went in early so I left a little bit early.  I still have a 1/2 hour so I can leave or come late one day.  I took a picture of my beads.  I thought I needed to put in pictures more.  I just love all the things you guys post.  I need to practice a lot on taking pictures but it was nice I remembered how to add them.  Have a nice Tuesday.  I talked with everyone about Lava Hot Springs so we just need to pick a time to go.  I also ordered some beads for us to do a craft night one time.  No rush just something I thought would be fun to do.  We can go to Karen's because she has a huge table and Jenkins likes it up there.  I hope the kids are doing better.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...