Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Love it

Wow Rachel that is one big TV.  I love it.  You are going to really love that.  I hope you got it to stand.  How is potty training going?  You haven't said much so I was hoping it was going well.  I am sorry you had to have a sick day.  Poor guys.  That would be fun for Casey to go throw axes.  I can be a back up person.  Robin I am hooking up with the Gumm gang on Thursday to eat at Red Robin if you want to join us.  I think we will meet around 6 but I haven't got a firm time yet.  Work was good.  Nothing amazing but I made it through.  I will be glad when I know what I am doing.  It is hard to figure things out all the time.  We did get Pizza Hut for dinner and it tasted so good.  Have a nice hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...