Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Wednesday

I was glad it was hump day.  I was a little over my time so I came in a little late.  it was nice to sleep in even if it was a few minutes  Work was good.  I think it will start settling down.  They are doing interviews with some people for the OPE job so that will be good.  I can get rid of more stuff.  I think it will be so nice when I just am doing one job.  We came home and vegged.  I made sloppy joes for dinner.  They tasted really good.  Robin if you want to go out tomorrow night we are meeting at the Valley Fair mall around 5:45.  We are going to Red Robin.  Julie is acting weird so I am not sure it will be fun but we will see.  We are going to spend the weekend up in Kamas.  We are going to meet up with Rachel in Ogden on Saturday and go to lunch and play.  I am hoping the weather isn't horrible.  If the kids are feeling better.  The bead crafts came today so one day in the future we need to have a craft day and do diamond beads.  I thought that would be fun.  Everyone enjoy the last day of January.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...