Sunday, January 27, 2019

Sunday

So we got up and went to church.  I love the 2 hour church.  We came home and just rested.  Dad's stomach was sick all day.  the artichokes were good.  We had them for dinner as well.  Rachel, I am glad that Isaac is feeling better.  I was worried about him.  Robin I am sorry the guy didn't turn out.  I am sorry Jenkins got sick on his walk.  He is a cute dog.  Not much else going on with us.  I am going to work early tomorrow to work on payroll.  I hope it goes better than last time.  I am so glad that it is the last week in January.  The days will start getting longer now.  I like that.  I did finish my bead picture tonight.  Two down two more to go.  Have a nice week.  LOVE YA MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...