Wednesday, March 13, 2019

It's my Friday

Well I am super excited for the next couple of days.  I am going to sleep in and then pick Robin up and take Jenkins to Logan.  I really like your picture Robin.  Paint night is a lot of fun.  Maybe we should try a family activity and do that.  I wonder if they have one for kids and adults.  Karen, I am sorry you got so much snow.  It snowed here all day and night.  It was crazy.  We just vegged tonight.  One of dad's crowns fell off so I need to find a dentist for him.  I hate not having a dentist.  It is hard to find one.  Robin, I am excited for you to be in Chicago during St. Patrick's day.  That will be a lot of fun.  Everyone be safe.  Karen you can always call in sick on Friday and come and play with us  :)  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...