Monday, March 11, 2019

Monday

It was weird this morning to have it dark but we loved it this afternoon with it light so late.  I worked out also this morning and Oliver was grumpy.  His friend wasn't there and I think he is tired with day light savings.  While he was at school me and Ruth ran some errands.  We picked up Casey for lunch and went to the plumbing place but they didn't have any books but they had a lot of parts.  We rode bikes to pick up Isaac and Ruthie is getting a bit better at steering.  When we got home we just went right in the backyard and they played until dinner.  I cut back the raspberries and blackberries.   It is so nice to have them smaller.  After dinner we went to the library and watched Ralph Breaks the Internet.  It was a cute movie and had some funny parts.  The kids watched the whole thing.  Casey stayed and worked on the electricity in the bathroom so the power was off when we got home.  The kids thought that was fun.  Love you guys, good luck tomorrow.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...