Sunday, March 10, 2019

Sunday

Thank you again for taking the quilt class, it was a really fun time and everyone's quilt turned out beautiful.   Robin you were talking about quilting loops in yours and I think that would be pretty, you are really good at quilting too, I didn't mean to be bossy.  Today was good but I was tired with this time change.  We skipped sacrament and just went to our classes and it went fast.  We did the big bubbles and the kids were so excited and loved doing them.  Isaac played outside for a long time but it was too cold for the rest of us so we watched a movie.  When Casey came home from work they did bubbles again.  Love you guys and I hope that you have a good Monday. 

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...