Saturday, March 16, 2019

Home again Home again

We made it back home and sure had a fun time in Logan.  Time always goes way to fast but I think Casey, Dad and Rachel made good progress on the shower and I have a really fun time with the kids.  Jenkins is doing good.  Not eating a lot but his tail is up and wagging and that is a good sign.  He has been my buddy for the past days and I am going to miss him.  He was so brave to go downstairs so he could sleep with me.  He did pretty good.  He had to go get a drink of water at 2 in the morning and I left him upstairs but he made his way down. He was good to sleep.  I wonder how they make that river look so green.  That is cool.  Robin, good luck with the show.  I am sorry it is so much work.  Everything looked really nice.  Karen there isn't anything better than clean sheets.  Next Saturday we get our bed.  I am pretty excited about that one.  I hope the kids gets some rest.  I think I gave them too much sugar and not enough sleep.  It was so nice to drive home in the light.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...