Tuesday, March 12, 2019

We did it

After work we went and got drugs and decided to eat at Hot Dynasty but they had changed names.  We ate there and it was still good.  We walked around the Chinese store and then we went and bought a mattress.  I am pretty excited.  It is the one we saw the other day and we thought about it and decided to just get a California king with no power.  It is 4 inches longer and that is nicer for dad. It will be delivered on the 23rd.  They actually make the mattresses in Utah.  I hope it is a good one.  Work was good.  With two new people there it is going to be really nice not to be so busy.  I am taking Thursday and Friday off so tomorrow is my Friday.  I know that is pretty cool.  I was just going to take Thursday off but the kids are out of school and I decided to stay up there and play.  Robin let me know if you need any help.  I hope Oliver doesn't get really sick with his shots.  They can make you feel miserable for a couple of days.   LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...