Sunday, March 10, 2019

Sunday

We had a quiet day.  We did go out for lunch and were going to buy a new mattress but they were closed so we just came home and vegged.  We were pretty boring.  I am going to work early to do payroll so that will be fun.  I am going to look at my schedule and if it looks good I am going to take Friday off also.  Take the dog up on Thursday and spend the night.  The kids are out of school so I thought that would be fun.  I am glad the bubbles worked.  I worried they would be a dud.  If they want to do the crafts before Thursday I am good with that.  Thanks again for the fun day.  I am with Rachel the quilts turned out so pretty.  Thanks Rachel for all the prep work.  That took a lot of time.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...