Sunday, April 14, 2019

Good day

We had a quiet day also.  We did go set up Jeff's new DVD player and he now can watch sharknato.  He was super excited about that one and it was nice to visit with him.  I called Robin and asked if she wanted to go lunch so they did and we met up at a Mexican place right by Walmart by Jeff's.  It was good and nice to visit for awhile.  It was the first time I saw her ring and it is really pretty.  Dad went to work for a little while and I got taxes ready to send off.  I am always glad when that is over with.  It is going to be a really short week for me.  I am looking forward to that.  Rachel, I am not coming up until Thursday morning for sure.  Robin was able to get a wedding planner arranged and we are going to meet with her at 5:30.  Everyone enjoy the week.  It is suppose to be rainy all week.  I am getting tired of the rain.  I need sunshine.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...