Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Nice Day

We went to work early and that was good.  Traffic isn't bad at all then.  Dad took me to the dentist and they cleaned my teeth and then took x-rays.  The doctor wanted to look at things and think about it so next week I go back for his treatment plan.  Oh joy!  Karen came down afterwards and it was a lot of fun.  We went to lunch and we did axe throwing.  I had a really good time.  I even got a couple of bulleyes.  Afterwards we went Easter shopping and got the kids some Easter candy and prizes.  It was really a nice day.  I am excited for this weekend.  Mine starts tomorrow night with wedding planning and goes until Sunday.  Everyone have a really nice hump day.  It is suppose to stop raining tomorrow so that will be nice.  I could really use some sunshine.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...