Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Tuesday

It was raining hard this morning so I wasn't able to go on a walk.  Isaac didn't sleep well so he slept in our room so we were all tired today.  I took Ruthie to story time and that was fun.  I renewed the book I left at Mom and Dad's house so it isn't going to be late.  Oliver dyed an egg at school and he was excited about it.  I had a dentist appointment to clean my teeth so Casey came home and watched the kids and picked up Isaac.  I went up to Idaho afterwards and got a lottery ticket.  We framed the bathroom the rest of the day.  Mostly Casey did it and I watched but it is looking good.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...