Monday, April 15, 2019

Monday

Work was quiet and I got a lot done.  It was nice.  We came home and just vegged.  I do have a plan for this weekend.  I am going to Logan on Thursday morning and bring the kids down with me on Friday.  Saturday Rachel and Casey are coming down and we are going to the rock show with Jeff and then at 4 going to Kay's house for the Easter Egg hunt.  Afterward everyone is going to Kamas except Robin and Jeramy because they need to go with his family on Sunday.  We are going to dye Easter Eggs on Sunday.  Does that sound OK?  I am going to work a little bit in the morning and then try out the new dentist and see what he thinks and then going to lunch and axe throwing with Karen.  Everyone have a great Tuesday.  It is suppose to be really rainy again.  I am so ready for sunshine.  Robin that will be fun to go to Wendover with your friends.  Win mega bucks.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...