Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Wednesday

Today was good.  I walked/ran this morning and then worked out.  Not to be annoying but I had 20,000 steps today.  Isaac and Oliver didn't sleep well last night.  Oliver was sleep walking and Isaac is an insomniac so we were all tired today.  After Oliver came home we all laid in our beds for a while and that helped.  We walked to pick up Isaac.  It was weird because we were playing outside just before and it was sunny but it was cold and cloudy on the walk.  They canceled the soccer game and scouts tonight.  The fields were too wet for soccer.  I missed the email so we went and just played on the playground and played our own soccer.  The kids had a blast.  We had some Kohl's cash that was about to expire so we went and got Casey two pairs of pants and me a shirt.  It was awesome.  I am leaving tomorrow for a quilt retreat.  I will be back Friday night so I wont blog tomorrow.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...