Monday, April 15, 2019

Monday

Today was good.  I went walking/running this morning and then went to exercise class.  I had 18,000 steps today, that is like 8.5 miles.  I am listening to The Power from Karen's book list.  It is kind of interesting.  I started the black tulip also but I am having a harder time getting into that.  I needed a bunch of stuff at Sam's so after I picked up Oliver we went their and had lunch.  It was nice in the afternoon so we walked to get Isaac and they found some 4 and 5 leaf clovers which is exciting.  The girls came over and played after school.  We are planing on staying at Karen house until Sunday this weekend.  Thanks for having us Karen, the kids are super excited.

Love
Rachel


Ruth was using her recuse rope to save Oliver, it was cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...