Sunday, June 23, 2019

Nice Weekend

I had a really nice weekend as well.  Thank you Karen for letting us come and up and hang out.  It was really nice.  Rachel thanks for letting us come up also.  I think the bathroom is coming along really well.  Everything you do now is pretty much putting it back together.  We can come up on the 5th of July and help again.  Robin it was fun to visit as well and it was fun to get sparkly earrings.  I can't believe how fast time is going.  The wedding will be here before we know it.  I am excited for Lagoon and will take you as long as you want to stay.  Everyone have a wonderful week.  It is suppose to be hot and sunny.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...