Sunday, June 23, 2019

Sunday

We were talking about Lagoon and we are going to come down Friday night and spend the night.  Then we can all carpool together and not worry about parking.  I also told them I wasn't going to be there on Sunday so we will spend two nights if that is ok.  Thanks for all the help again yesterday.  The bathroom is looking really nice.  Casey wasn't feeling well today so he stayed home.  He did paint the door and install the latch and it looks really nice.  I took the kids to church and we went to both hours which was haven't done in a while.  We took the nursery kids outside and that was fun.  Oliver was talking about ghost so I got out the old ghost costume and he loved that.  Ruthie had been dressed as a princess all day and then Isaac painted his face like a phantom.  It was cute.  Well good luck this week.  I hope that you have a fun birthday week Mom.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...