Monday, June 24, 2019

Watch

Dad bought me a google watch for my birthday.  I haven't programmed it yet but I will do that tomorrow.  Work was quiet and that was nice.  I got some things done that take time and it felt good to get off my plate.  I am ready for the weekend however.  Karen good luck with all your tests this week.  Robin, I am sorry that Jenkins peed on your sandals.  they were really cute ones.  He just cant get the hang of house training.  Rachel I love the kids dressed up in their costumes.  You guys would wear your costumes out.  You loved wearing them.  Everyone have a great week.  I checked the weather and it looks like it might cool down for the weekend.  That will be nice.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...