Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Thank you

I had a nice birthday.  They went wild at work.  I had balloon sang to 3 times taken out to lunch got movie tickets and a gift card to California Pizza and someone bought me flowers.  I felt very spoiled.  It was nice to see Karen and get her Stats all straightened out.  It was fun to go to Walmart and walk around.  My cold isn't getting any better yet.  I am ready for my voice to be normal again.  I am so glad everyone had a nice day.  LOVE MOM I am meeting the Gumm gang tomorrow at Chin Waw's Robin if you and Jeramy want to hook up with us.  We are meeting around 5:45.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...