Thursday, June 27, 2019

Thursday

Today was good.  I went walking this morning and then the kids slept in.  We were just lazy this morning.  I thought the kids had dentist appointments at 2 but my phone reminded me at 12 that we had them at 12:20.  So we hurried and ran out the door, we made it on time and the appointments went really fast.  We went to McDonalds in smithfield for lunch afterwards.  Then we went to Mack park in Smithfield and played all afternoon.  I like that park, their are a lot of trees so it is cooler and a river you can wade in.  Casey worked late and again my phone reminded me that we had pack meeting so we hurried and ate and ran out the door again.  It was long a hour and half but Isaac got some awards and was really happy.  The little kids did really well also so it went fine.  Casey mowed the lawn while we were gone and it looks really nice.  Love you guys.  We are headed down tomorrow night but it will be late, probably around 8.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...