Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Tuesday

I have been leaving a bit earlier when I walk so I have more time and I found a canal walk that wasn't blocked and was pretty.  It had a path to it from a gravel pit that was also fun to walk through.  It was fun to find a good place.  The kids slept in and I sewed a bit which was nice.  I babysat Stephanie's kids and everyone had a good time.  They are all getting older so it is a lot easier now.  After they left we had a couple of errands to run and then we just played at home.  I have been having fun with a puzzle on the deck.  It is too hard for the kids but I thought once it was organized Isaac would like it.  Isaac was invited to go swimming this evening with Collin so he went and did that, he was excited.  We took the little kids and went fishing with Randy.   It was a pretty evening and their were a lot of people fishing and we didn't catch anything.  Afterwards we went out for ice cream which was fun.  It was so cool and nice today.  It has been a nice summer.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...