Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Birthday Time

I had a really fun Birthday and I feel really spoiled.  I walked this morning which was nice.  When everyone got up they went and got me flowers and cupcakes which was really nice.  Then we headed to Tony's grove.  I love it there and it is so pretty.  The kids waded in the water a bit.  Isaac wanted to swim but we ran out of time.  We hiked around the lake and the boys kept going on side trailed and climbing a lot of rock walls.  We found a camp site afterwards and cooked some hot dogs for lunch.  We headed back to Logan and turned off all the water outside and then headed to Ogden to meet Mom and Dad.  We met them at the mall and they rented those animals you can ride around.  The kids loved it and Oliver keeps asking when we can go back.  We went to a really good hamburger place, Warren Craft Burger.  We all really liked it.  Love you guys and have a good Thursday.  Have fun at your concert Robin.

Love
Rachel











No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...