Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Happy Birthday

brWe went to the doctor and he thinks dad has a pulled muscle so he order some ibuprofen cream to try on it.  I think that was a good idea.  We meet Rachel and had a really nice time hanging out.  We did try a really good hamburger place.  We will have to go there again.  Karen good luck on your test.  You will do amazing.  You are so smart.  Robin it was nice visiting with you.  I am so excited.  I can't believe it is less than 48 hours.  Crazy.  I keep racking my brain on what we need to do.  It is already to go.  Have a nice Thursday.  I am jealous that Karen and Robin are off.  I think I am going to slip out early.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...