Thursday, July 18, 2019

One Day More

Good luck tomorrow Robin, that is exciting.  I will let you know when we leave and we can go from there.  Today was good.  We went to see a concert at the tabernacle and when we were walking in we saw Randy, Terry and Dion going in which was fun.  We sat by them and then went to McDonald's afterwards.  They went home and we went to the book store to find the 9th bad guys book but it was sold out so Casey ordered it online tonight.  Karen ordered me a back and it came today so I loaded it on the frame and quilted a couple of rows.  It is so fun thank you for the fabric and batting, I am spoiled.  I don't know how great it is turning out but it is good practice.  We will see you guys tomorrow.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...