Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Sizzling

Man it was a hot one today and this evening is still warm.  Summer is here.  Work was good.  I got to move around today and didn't feel as tired.  We came home and worked on the printer table.  We aren't all the way done but we got a lot done.  Most of the stuff now is moving the printer into the table.  We got tired. I took some pictures but I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to save them from my gmail account.  Epic fail.  I am getting so excited for Friday.  I was looking at the plates and cups and they are so pretty.  Tomorrow we are going to Ogden for dad a check up with the RA doctor.  We are meeting the Anderson gang for a birthday dinner.  Everyone have a great hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...