Monday, July 15, 2019

Thanks!!

Thank you guys for the fun Birthday weekend, you guys are the best.  Love you.  We were wiped out today so we just had a day off and stayed at home.  I did walk this morning but I skipped my exercise class so the kids could sleep in.  The library called and Oliver had won a drawing for summer reading.  He won a pop up castle book, bubbles and some sidewalk chalk.  Ruthie cried the whole way there because she wanted to win.  Oliver was so cute when he got his prize he told Ruth that he would share with her and gave her a hug.  He is so cute.  I moved all my stuff into the new purse Robin got me, thank you.  Casey mowed the lawn this evening and it looks nice.  I didn't get any pictures of us at Bear Lake of the jet ski, I failed.  It was a really fun time, thank you guys again.

Love
Rachel

Oliver was getting car sick so we stopped at Ricks springs and it was a lot of fun.  It isn't really a spring it is the Logan river that has gone underground and comes back up here.  There is a cave you can go into.  Ruthie was scarred to go.







Isaac was whittling a stick for Oliver






Oliver is the best brother 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...