Monday, July 15, 2019

Real World

I was so not ready to go back to the real world.  I had such a fun time.  Thanks everyone for coming and making it so much fun.  Rachel that is the cutest story about Oliver.  He is so dang cute.  I love the pictures you posted.  Isaac will be a knife expert before you know it.  I looked on the weather and Friday is suppose to be perfect weather.  I am super excited for you Robin.  Please let us know if you need anything.  It was payroll Monday so it was a long day but now I can leave early on Wednesday to go with dad to the doctor.  Karen dad's knees got sunburned also.  Have a nice Tuesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...