Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Fire wood

We went to Lowes after work to get this cool fire wood.  I hope it isn't dumb but we are going to try it.  I am so glad that tomorrow is my Friday.  My title got changed today from Executive Administrative Assistant Senior to Administrative Assistant.  They said it would be a cut in pay.  I am not convinced but we will see.  Other than that my day was just the same. Work was busy.  Man was it hot today.  It broke a record for the hottest high temperature and the highest low temperature.  I am so looking forward to it being cooler in Yellowstone.  Not much else to report on my end.  Everyone enjoy tomorrow. Drive safe Karen.  Robin that is cool you are official.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...