Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Tuesday

Today was good.  Ruthie and Oliver didn't sleep well.  I ended up sleeping in Oliver's bed and it wasn't super comfortable.  I walked this morning and that was nice.  We went to story time and that was fun.  Isaac didn't want to go so he just stayed with the books and read.  I think he had a good time.  We picked Casey up for lunch and that was fun.  We haven't done that in a while.  Then we went shopping at Sam's club.  I got a some sewing done which was nice today.  Randy came over this afternoon and worked on the shower.  It is looking really nice and the walls are almost done.  After dinner we went and cleaned the CRV.  The internet hadn't been working at our house and they said it was out all over Logan.  So they couldn't take a card and we didn't have cash so the guy let us go for free which was nice.  Afterwards we went to get some ice cream and no one was excepting card because of the internet being down so we came home.  Mom your work in the worst and you should find a new job.  I can't believe they did that.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...