Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Wednesday

Today was good.  I walked this morning and then we went to exercise class.  The kids had fun playing so that was nice.  We went grocery shopping and are ready for the trip.  After lunch we went to the park and played since it was such a nice cool day.  It was fun to go.  Calleen and Allen came over this evening to print some things off and the visited for a while.  It was good to see them.  I finished my house quilt.  I really like how it turned out, it has soft colors and is pretty.  I used scraps and the charm packs that Karen bought me for Christmas, thank you.  See you guys tomorrow in IF.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...