Sunday, August 4, 2019

Sunday

We had a nice day as well.  I did send you all the information on the cabin.  We can have it at 4:00 on Thursday and have to be out at 10:00 am on Sunday.  Just FYI.  It does say that there is everything we need there except personnel items.  I am sorry Robin, I forgot you were coming later on Thursday so you could drop Jenkins off.  We will see you at Island Park.  The instructions were on the sheet.  We did go get some fuel for the stove we have, so we are set there.  Rachel, I don't think you need to bring one.  I was hoping that would save you some room.  I got my hair cut and went and got everything to make lasagna and then made it.  I know I was on fire.  Karen I liked your haircut as well.  Not much else to report.  The weather is looking really good.  Dad did take the calipers back to Harbor Freight also and they didn't even bat an eye we bought them in Logan.   LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...