Monday, August 5, 2019

So close

It was hard for me to focus today because I am ready to play.  The pillows turned out really cute Rachel.  They will be fun for the cabin.  I hope you figure out the van.  It is hot out there.  Not much going on with us either.  We worked and I cooked in the insta pot.  I had some steak slices and I put them in the insta pot and they tasted so good.  I was proud I did it all by myself.  Dad did help a little bit  :).  The bear spray came today so we are good to fight off the packs of bears.  Everyone have a great day.  I hope it cools off.  I could really use a PJ day also.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...