Monday, August 5, 2019

Heat Wave

Today was good.  I was tired so I didn't walk today but I did make it to my exercise class.  It is so hot I was sweating buckets there.  The kids wanted a day off so they stayed in their pjs all day.  Isaac read like three books today.  We turned on the sprinklers and they played in them for a while.  We made the pillow for the car and they turned out cute.  Casey had a dentist appointment so he came home and got the car then went.  We had hamburgers for dinner and the kids were cute on the deck.  Casey borrowed a tool from his friend to work on the van.  The boys helped him and I think they found the problem but we will see.  Love you guys and have a good night.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...