Today was good. I was tired so I didn't walk today but I did make it to my exercise class. It is so hot I was sweating buckets there. The kids wanted a day off so they stayed in their pjs all day. Isaac read like three books today. We turned on the sprinklers and they played in them for a while. We made the pillow for the car and they turned out cute. Casey had a dentist appointment so he came home and got the car then went. We had hamburgers for dinner and the kids were cute on the deck. Casey borrowed a tool from his friend to work on the van. The boys helped him and I think they found the problem but we will see. Love you guys and have a good night.
Love
Rachel
Monday, August 5, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
We finished up our pillows today. They were fun to do. My sewing skills are in need of repair however. We went to ogden for lunch for Casey...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...





No comments:
Post a Comment