Monday, October 28, 2019

Monday

I didn't sleep very well last night.  I woke up and couldn't fall back to sleep.  It is so dark and cold in the morning when I walk but it feels good to go.  Their was a sub again at my exercise class so we skipped and had a morning at home.  We made pretzels and that was fun.  They turned out pretty good, thanks Mom.  While the kids were at school I went grocery shopping and got some tile for the bathroom.  I cleaned up the deck so when it snows we are ready.  It was so cold Ruthie did not want to walk to get the boys so we drove.  Ruthie got some new barbie dolls this weekend so we made them blankets for their beds.  Oliver lost another tooth after school.  It was really loose and I just pulled it with a tissue.  Casey worked late tonight and we just played in the house.  We made a sample for the crafts for the class parties.  The ball shooter worked good and the kids had fun with them.  Everyone stay warm and I love you guys.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...