Sunday, October 27, 2019

Sunday

Thanks Mom and Dad for the fun day yesterday.  I am really glad that we were able to go and see her.  Thank you.  Today was super busy.  Casey worked all day until dinner time and was able to get some stuff done.  It snowed a bit here and the kids had fun playing in it this morning.  Going to church I put on Ruthie's new let it go shoes and she thought they hurt so she took them off.  We were running late so I got some other shoes but she wouldn't wear them and only wanted the let it go shoes back on.  So she ended up going without shoes.  I just put some in my bag.  She was upset so it was crazy getting to church.  They called me to be the president so I went to primary.  The singing lady had the old presidency say goodbye and then we introduced ourselves.  It was nice.  We had to stay after to get set apart and Isaac wasn't happy about that but the kids did really well.  Then I had a two hour meeting with the new and old presidency.  It was good to go over everything and it was at my house so the kids did really really well.  When Casey got home we picked up some Chinese food for dinner.  I felt bad being busy all day.  Anyway I am excited for Halloween this week.  It will be a fun time.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...