Tuesday, October 29, 2019

So Cold

It is way cold out there.  It is 30 degrees below normal out there.  I am not ready for this at all.  Work was good.  It was quieter today so I enjoyed that.  Tomorrow is my Friday :)  I am super excited about that one.  I am going to leave tomorrow night after the traffic dies down.  I will come home and have dinner and get pills done and then leave.  Tomorrow we are having a party for a lunch meeting.  I am suppose to bring a salad and chips.  It was way too cold so we are stopping by in the morning to shop.  We did go to dinner with the Gumm gang.  It was nice to visit.  Texas Roadhouse is slow so we got to visit a lot.  If it is too cold I can take everyone to lunch and then we can take Jenkins for a walk.  It is suppose to be sunny.  Karen wants to do a COSTCO run so we are planning that as well.  Everyone have a great hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...