Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Tuesday

It snowed and was supper cold today.  We were out of chocolate milk so we went to the cheese factory.  Then we went to story time.  Everyone was dressed up but I didn't know that so we didn't.  It was fun and they read Halloween book.  We played at the library until it was time for lunch.  While the little kids were at school I helped in Isaac's class.  Then I went and bought some face paint for Halloween.  Isaac was going to play at his friends house after school but his friend was sick so it was canceled.  Casey didn't work late and we were going to carve pumpkins but there are no pumpkins to be found anywhere. So we got little ones and painted them.  It is so weird we couldn't find any pumpkins.  Ruthie also painted a pumpkin at school today.  Love you guys and have a good night.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...