Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Wednesday

Mom made it safe and we are super excited to have her here.  Today was good.  At exercise class they had a Halloween party and Oliver wore his bat costume and had a blast.  It was two hours but we only stayed for an hour.  I helped in Oliver's class this afternoon.  Their aren't enough volunteers so I was helping with two activities and it gets crazy.  Isaac had scouts tonight but he was the only one to show up so he just came home.  Have a fun Halloween.  I am excited to see how your costume turned out Robin.  I am going to be a pirate since we have stuff for that.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...