Monday, November 25, 2019

Snow

Robin, get some thermal underwear at Walmart.  It is so warm and really helps with the cold.  Mom got me some and I wear it when I walk in the mornings.  It was snowing on my walk this morning and I was warm.  We had a rough time getting going to school but we made it.  Exercise class felt really good but it was a hard one and I am going to be sore.  The kids all had a good time at school.  They moved Oliver's desk and he said he has a hard time seeing.  He only has one more day of school and hopefully we can get his glasses on Monday.  Casey met us at Al's after work and we got the kids snow gear.  They didn't have a coat on sale for Ruth so we still need to get her one.  Isaac's shoes were soaked at school so it will be good for them to have boots.  Love you guys.  I am excited for Thanksgiving.   I pulled out my Christmas piano music today and that was fun to play.

Love

Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...