Saturday, November 30, 2019

Thanks

I am glad that everyone was able to make it up and back home safety in the bad weather.  It all worked out so well.  Love you guys.  It was fun having you here.  I didn't take any pictures of all of us.  I will be better next year.  Last night after everyone left we went sledding and it was a lot of fun.  The kids could all go down by themselves and walk up the hill with their sleds.  It was a lot easier this year.  We went sledding again this afternoon but the snow wasn't as good and it was a lot bumpier but was still a fun time.  Last night we also put up the Christmas tree which was fun and everyone is excited for Christmas.  I couldn't sleep in this morning so I finished up Robin's quilt.  She did most of it I just did the last little bit.  It looks really good.  The boys all wanted it and loved it.  Casey finished hanging everything in the bathroom and it looks really really nice.  Thanks for everyone's hard work on it.  This evening they had a tree lighting ceremony at Center Street so we went to that.  We were kind of late but it was good to walk around and see the lights.  We went to the Hu Hot for dinner and the kids were super excited about that.  Oliver said it wasn't the same without Grandma.  The Kohl's cash started today so we went their and got presents for the Anderson's and a bigger bathroom mat.  I wrapped Christmas presents this afternoon and that felt really nice.  It made me feel less stressed and the kids were excited to see presents under the tree.  Tonight someone dropped off a Twelve day of Christmas bag with presents to open everyday, it was really nice.  It will be fun to do. Thanks again for coming up and spending so much time up here.  We had a fun time.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel














No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...