Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Desert

I am with Robin, I would have ordered desert also.  I had a bad headache all day.  I hope it feels better tomorrow.  We got our stimulus today and that was fun.  Robin, I am sorry yours isn't coming. That makes me so mad.  We went to the mall after work and got the kids a pair of pants also.  They are going to be set for sure.  We are going to Lagoon on Thursday so that will be fun.  We got reservations.  Not much else going on with me.  Valley Fair mall still has most of its stores closed.  It feels weird.  Well have a nice hump day.  That sounds good.  I am going into work tomorrow instead of Thursday. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...